Friday, March 11, 2011

YoU KnOw wHaT ? ?

You know what ?
you are my bestfriend the world and the 
hereafter.
i would do anything for my bestfriend.
who became my besttfriend ,
the women is a good girl ,
do not forget a friend .
not impersonate another person style 
and
try to be yourself .

you know what ?
i really love you as a bestfriend ,
no matter you clever or stupid .

and LAST ,
i you want to know ,
you are my bestfriend are the most
beautiful and cute .
But dont worry ,
if you sweat , dirty rotten no bath in the 
morning  iwill still say you beautiful and cute 
because 
you are my bestfriend 
i love .
and last but not least , i want to say 
if the time for my death ,
dont forget me in your mind ,
because
i always remember you ,
even my new world ,
you always in my heart for forever ..... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment